Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dear Ms. Turner-Dixon

I don't know why this is here
Whenever you allow us to blog in class, I find myself unable to since I've got all my blogging material on my computer.

This blog post is for you. It is something I can do in class. I like your earrings today, they are very pretty. I also like this class, its a nice class to start off my morning.

I was contemplating bringing my bunny to school today so you can meet her. I promise you'll meet her at some point.

I really hope you enjoy your long weekend. I hope you sleep a lot, get to watch all of your favorite shows, and eat your favorite food. After all, that is what consists of a great weekend.
Stay fabulous,
Dayana :)

P.S. Please don't be angry
P.S.S. There are hearts all over the place and I don't know why. I blame my phone

1 comment: