Friday, March 14, 2014

Having a job is making me fat

I have recently been employed at the cutest, most amazing fast food restaurant ever!

Although I am really happy and proud of myself, there is something that has begun to bother me. I have begun eating way too much.

I no longer have to ask my mom for money to buy ice cream, chips, or other foods that are clearly not good for me. Now, I simply buy it myself.

This is the sort of independence that requires a level of responsibility and self control that I don't seem to have yet.

What's worst is that at my break, I am always offered free food (by my employer and other people at the food court) and there is no possible way to say no.

I'm sure I will eventually have to have an intervention of some sort with my fellow coworkers and ask them to keep me from eating them out of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment