Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Saxophone


Since like forever, I have been begging my mom for a saxophone. I used to play bassoon but I'd have to sell my entire family's kidneys in order to buy one of my own, so saxophone was the next best thing.

Needless to say, I am extraordinarily excited! I love my saxophone and have even learned a couple songs.



I think I'm pretty up to par with Kenny G. Leia seems to think so as well.

The most promising thing this video has shown me is that I have the saxophone-playing double-chin in the bag. That's the first step towards becoming the David Gilmour of saxophone.

This girl knows what I'm talking about

She has since decided to write her own book series to help other bunny/saxophone enthusiasts reach their maximum potential.


~
Even though was shot with a potato and it was edited on Windows 95 Moviemaker, I am extremely proud of it and of my saxophone.

I pinky-promise that I will get better and if I ever decide to put up another video, the music will not sound like a bunch of gobbledygook

The songs played in this video were
1. Mary Had a Little Lamb
2. Jolly Old St. Nicholas
3. Old McDonald (or as I repeatedly called it, Farmer Song)

No comments:

Post a Comment