Monday, December 2, 2013

Parry Gripp is my soulmate

About a year ago while browsing YouTube, I came across Parry Gripp's channel. He has a multitude of videos about bunnies as well as other animals and other funny stuff.

I googled him and found out he is actually a singer/songwriter who writes children's songs and those funny songs you hear in Hallmark cards. But I don't care his job or his personality or... anything, really. All I care about is that he writes beautiful, beautiful songs.

I am not ashamed to say that I sing this very often. It's so catchy!

My mental relationship with P.G only strengthened when I heard his catchy Bun Bun Bunny Bun song. This one can get a little annoying (according to my sister. What does she know?) but it is so cute.


These are not the only bunny songs on his channel.

It would be impossible for him to write and record bunny songs if he did not have some sort of affinity for bunnies, right?


Hehe in reality, he is probably an 80 year old grandfatherly person.

No matter what, I will always think he makes great music.

This is one deep song...

No comments:

Post a Comment