Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm a sloth

I do this thing in my head, where I decide what animal a person would be if we were not humans.

Mostly, I keep these opinions to myself but I feel it is important to recognize the fact that I am about the slothiest person I have ever met.

If reincarnation is a thing when we die, I'm 150% positive that I will become a sloth.


Reasons why I'm a sloth (according to National Geographic):
1. They are the slowest animals on earth
     - I was always the slowest in my P.E classes
2. They move very slow to avoid predators
     - I avoid people
3. They are clumsy on land but are good swimmers
     - I like swimming
4. They live in the tropical forests of South America
     - My mom is Colombian
5. They have facial coloring that makes them look like they are always smiling
     - I smile at everything





In my sloth word, these are my favorite sloth movies.


This is the absolute best. With or without sloths

King Sloth?
R.I.P Paul Slother

This happens to me regardless. But it would be a lot funnier if I were a sloth.

Because sloths are funnier than people.

 In my sloth world, the head of our sloth church is Pope Slothifer.


I would have a bunny boyfriend because even as a sloth, I love bunnies.
"We are so cute!"

 Sloths stand for the most beautiful things.


I'm proud to say I feel very in touch with my inner sloth.

I believe everyone should find personality animal.
\
I know it sounds weird but once you research an animal and you're like "That's me!" its the coolest thing ever. I suggest everyone tries it.

No matter how silly it might seem.

Live Slow, Die Whenever.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! this was so funny. when i first began reading it, i thought it was going to be depressing or something of that matter, but it wasnt. it was the funniest thing e v e r! I loved it you little sloth.

    ReplyDelete